Wednesday, August 6, 2008

What I've Been Up To...

You might be wondering where have I been... I'm also aware that I haven't been updating my blog since... Well, I dunno... I kinda slacked off a bit from the Internet and just made some self-hibernation.

Now that I'm back, I would like to share what I just recently posted in Triond. If you didn't know, I was with Triond for quite sometime now and I really enjoyed writing and sharing my insights to other people, and at the same time getting paid at.

Hope you try to check out these articles and enjoy reading and sharing a bit of yourself too!

Love in Hell -- it talks about a confused woman who is in an unhealthy realtionship because she is physically attacked or assaulted by her partner.

Ring on a Finger -- answers the question, "Why is the ring placed on the ring finger?"

Camiguin Island: A Summer Endcapade -- my last escapade for Summer 2008.

The Irony in Life: Constant Change -- murmurs about life's constant changes.

How I Made It Debt-free -- the title speaks for itself.

Enjoy reading!

No comments: