Thursday, October 23, 2008

A Woman's Worth

The Hebrew Talmud says: "Be very careful if you make a woman cry because God counts her tears. Every tear a woman shed is equivalent of man's sacrifices in life. The woman came from a man's rib, not on his feet to be stepped on; not on his head to be superior, but on his side to be equal; under his arms to be protected and near his heart to be loved."

Wow! I received this text message today and even though my day was not good because of a terrible argument earlier this morning, it really made my day! I heard this before, but it was only now that it really went straight to my heart. It's probably because I am a bit older now and see things in a different manner? Probably...

Anyways, have you had any text messages where it brightened your day or had affected you in any way? Mind if you make a sharing? Thanks!

No comments: